Josh Trank Says Female Doctor Doom Is BS; Do We Believe Him?
created 02/06/2014 - 2:15pm, updated 02/06/2014 - 2:23pm
The past couple of days has seen some wild rumors and perceived news floating around in regards to the Fantastic Four reboot.
Fox Studios contacted various websites requesting they take down a plot synopsis only to have director Josh Trank say the plot details are not true.
The only problem is: that hasn't stopped Fox from requesting the information be taken down as Cosmic Book News has been sent a third e-mail request.
And Fox is not answering questions in regards to clarification, further information or comments on Josh Trank stating the information is false.
Yesterday also saw reported casting possibilities which included mention that Doctor Doom could be female.
Now Josh Trank has taken to his Twitter again to shoot that down, calling it "bullshit," but then posted another tweet stating that all the rumors he has debunked so far really are false -- except for one.
It could be the one about the Miles Teller rumor for Reed Richards as Trank said it wasn't true, but it is.
Or maybe it's the plot synopis that has Reed and Ben Grimm as weapons for the government before meeting up with Sue and Johnny Storm, as Fox wants that down ASAP for some reason.
The THR gender speculation is also bullshit. Next.— Josh Trank (@josh_trank) February 6, 2014
All of the rumors I've debunked so far were really false, except for one of them.— Josh Trank (@josh_trank) February 6, 2014
Fantastic Four has a June 19, 2015 release.
(pictured: fan art)